1. Too many hours playing Mario on the DS...mostly Jeff's idea, scouts honor!
2. Opening the billions of packages (and playing with all the stuff) that Jeff has gotten, everyone has been so generous. I would like to take this moment to say a ginormous thank you to all of you for many thought, prayers, packages and well wishes, you guys rock!
3. Picking up the Cheerios that have littered the carpet of our room...I kid you not, they are everywhere. I even found some in the train bucket and laundry bag...Jack then ate them, of course.
4. Jeff had to help me create my Mii for the Wii...I look awesome, thanks for asking.
5. Watching cool videos! Jeff and I know lots about monster trucks, airplanes, trains, garbage and recycling, fire trucks, construction and demolition. Don't know which is the best but Jeff has watched the train one about 654, 348 times. I have watched it 654, 001 times!
6. Batting Practice!
7. Jeff has to say hi to everyone about a thousand times and if he doesn't know someone's name, he makes me find out so he can say hi to them.
8. Giving and receiving lots of kisses, hugs and "I love yous"