Sunday, October 3, 2010

Do I have a newborn?

I lost count after the 7th time! We were woken up last night round the clock by mostly Jeffrey crying or needing his leg rubbed. Then Jack was like the grand finale crying earlier than usual to wake up. I got in and rubbed his back hoping that in some crazy twisted way he might actually go back to sleep. Woohoo, he did. Then...about 20 minutes later,  I felt monster trucks being driven on my face. Jeff's up and ready to watch tv.
So that was our night. Today Jeffrey spoke solely another language. Whine! Jeff whined all day long!  He cries at the drop of a hat, not just during pincare now. So...it's been fun! I feel bad b/c I know sometimes he's in pain and sometimes it's just pure drama.
Tomorrow, we have late PT, 3:00. We're going to attempt to go to Riverwinds to swim in the morning. Mom agreed to join us so it can be one on one. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment