Saturday, December 18, 2010

I love my man!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention how great I've got it! I went back to work 2 weeks ago and it was a strange transition for both of us.
The man who lives with me, who wishes to receive no recognition so I won't mention any names, has been an awesome stay-at-home-dad for the past 2 weeks. I've come home to a clean house, laundered clothes, and a cooked meal. He has been busting his butt playing with the kids, doing pincare, physical therapy and keeping the house amazing!
He has completed more projects (finding the laundry room, cleaning out cabinets, finding the floor in our bedroom...etc) than I have in the summer months and my 3 months of family leave combined! So...since this person did not want any attention, I say thank you to the man on manternity who takes care of his family in all senses of the word! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment